ur unique combination of rooms and an RV park allows for many different traveling
and lodging possibilities. Plan group gatherings - some can stay in the resort rooms and
others in their RVs. Your non-RVing friends can meet up with you here! Family
gatherings and group picnics can be held on our grounds.
- We have 14 extra large full service sites.
- Most sites have a concrete patio.
Check in between 1:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
Check out @ Noon
Each site has:
- Electric (20/30/50 amp service)
- City water
- City sewer
- Cable TV
- Picnic table
- Fire ring - wood available($)!
- FREE wireless Internet!
Sites are available by the:
- Nightly - $38.50
- Week - $231.00
- (Nightly and Weekly prices do not include tax. All utilities included in price.)
- Month - $425.00 (plus utilities)
- Call Elaine if you are interested in a seasonal site!
And don't forget about these...
- We have a library in the office - exchange, borrow or take a book from the large
- We have a shower/restroom/dressing room for use by the campers at the end of the
Resort by the garage, and we have a shower/restroom in the office area that is
available during office hours. We have built a new shower/restroom building in the new RV addition area.
- We have a laundry room with a coin operated washer & dryer at the end of the main building by the garage, and a laundry in the new shower/restroom building.
- We are located one block from the community swimming pool and playground. We are on
the walking/biking path that goes out to the school, and also on the most popular
walking loop around town.
- Golf cars are allowed on Wabasha City streets -
bring yours along! (See www.wabasha.org for rules & restrictions.)
- Bikes are also an easy and convenient way to get around town
and get your exercise too!